Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My dh's OTHER baby!!!



So this car. Oh Dh's baby!!! So today the registration is running out of it. So, he hops in his car...to head there as it closes at 4pm and it was 3:30 Pm. He was going to put it off until tomorrow and risk it. Well anyhow...as you can see from pics...a guy pulled out in front of him and WHACK..he hit him...thankfully the guy and witness agree it was the other guys fault so hopefully it won't be an issue. He isn't hurt...which is good. But after I dumped the paint can all over the sidewalk, he pulled up..and said "look!" and I said "oh so you had an accident and so did I" and we laughed when I showed him it...but yeah. The problem will be the damage isn't much...really it could have been so much more worse..however the car is from Japan...we got it imported here..and I dont think they will have the pieces here...poor, poor guy who was at fault.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hey I found your blog on Tasha's! :)