Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Day 3 of WW!!!!

And I am doing super good! Despite having TWO nights out at restaurants I did super well!

Friday-went and met Nicole at OPM had mango chicken and rice...(by the way I had like 19 points left!!!) and a diet coke.

Then we met Densie and Lisa and went to see "The Last Kiss" and I had popcorn with no butter ( 3 points) and a diet pop! I made good choices!!!! I didn't feel deprived AT ALL!!!!!

Saturday (last night) Nicole came and picked me up we went to the north side for LP PNO we went to BP's...I had a chicken ceasar salad (10 points!!!!! holy!!!) but had 19 left over for the night!!! and a diet pop. Nothing else. No drinks!!! I could've had one but I didn't feel like it! Then we went to (of all places!!) Clareview Pub!! Omg!!!! MALE STRIPPERS!!! Havent' been to a ladies night FOREVER!!! LMAO!!! So funny! What was I thinking back in my 'old' days! Those guys are LOSERS!!! LMAO!!!! People watching was even better 'bar girls'...I am SOOOOOOOO happy I am settled down in life and OUT OF THAT place in my life...omg!!! LOL!!!! But it was fun! It was Theresas birthday so we went out with her and a few other girls :) Strippers...lol, its been a LONG while...and hey THEY EVEN TALKED TO US!!!! LMAO!!! THEY WAAAAANNNNTED US!!!!! (not our money of course...) *lol*

Today I slept in again, but only until 10am. I just finished cleaning the main floor (again) Fabe took off our basement door the other day...and they painted sanded and well, as you can imagine there is drywall dust/sand EVERYWHERE!!! LIKE EVERY-WHERE! So I am cleaning. I just came up stairs to start up here, which wasn't as bad...but it needed a dusting anyhow. I am going to finsh up here, and go to Sobeys to buy some food for the week for moi! The kids are on the way home from Fort Mac and so I imagine Mack has homework and they will both need bath and showers. Lucky for them, they will be home soon and still have time to enjoy this beautiful day :)

Tara

2 comments:

Tasha said...

time for some pictures!!!

Jane said...

stick with the WW!! everyones doing so well!