Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Our big Saturday project!!!!

This is kinda hard to see...but this was a pic of my new screen door. Which I love..but look at the bottom of the porch outside...see how half of it is wood and the other half which isn't peeling is white...and the pillar is white and so forth...well we 'took care' of that today!!!






Our big project was painting our front porch which was horrible before!!!! My artist way to tell ppl to STAY OFF "wet paint"






Yup, I was a complete mess after...I had a few mistakes...like stepping on the paint can lid...

So then I went to move the green paint which the kids were painting with...and I spilled the WHOLE gallon of paint on the FRONT sidewalk!!!! GRRRRR!!!!
But after from a street shot....
Close up...Isn't she pretty!!!!!
Even closer..oh and that rack thing..is a plant stand which will go on the porch with a plant in it...I seen the stand at Goodwill for a few bucks and thought "theres nothing a bit of paint can't do for this" and bought it...it will completely accent the new and improved porch!!!

As you may recall if you are an avid reader of my blog...I have been putting off painting our front porch which has been peeling and horrible looking and last year I stripped it...but never got around to painting it. It was HORRIBLE looking. But last week, Fabe came home with the beautiful screen door that I wanted. Its all glass then as you slide it down, the screen rolls out. Other wise when its all glass you can't see the screen. I looove it. The guy came and installed it the other day and I came home from work to it..its a beauty!!! And so, tired of looking at the ugly porch I decided today was the day to paint it. It took HOURS to paint it..but as you can see it looks GREAT!!!!! The whole deck use to be white. Plain old white...so I added beige floor part and black accents..its turned out beautiful!!!! I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

looks awesome! much better than white!