Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday

A good work day. 2 staff down, but hey we got through it. We are full-full at the daycare now..not even one spot left! The new floors at the daycare look great :) Came home from work supper was already in the oven ( gotta love roasts!!) and so Fabe was out with the kids as he picked them up from school. So, I had a few minutes to relax. But then I decided to take Bandit for a walk so we went twice around the block..a nice 20 mins walk. Then, they got home. We ate supper together...(doesn't happen too often!!) and we are just getting ready to go to the Y for swimming for a while tonight. Tomorrow, I have no real plans besides working and after that...I think it will be an at-home night as we have stuff the 2 nights after. This weekend we are going to decorate for fall/halloween...

Off to swimming!

Tara

No comments: