Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday...

What a day...phew!

Actually it was a good work day. But very hectic after work. Worked until 4:15pm. Came home, got Kennedy ready for dance. Fabe took her to her class. I stayed home with Mack. He had a friend in. Fabe got home at 5:30pm I rushed to my work. Ordered pizza while driving (bad, I know) and stopped and bought pop. Got there...STILL 4 kids there!!! Its 6pm!!! We CLOSE at 6pm!!!! Talked to the parents when they came in...last warning before the LATE penality comes into effect (no call, $1.00/minute). After 30 mins we call Child Welfare. Anyhow, did the meeting...went well :) Not a bitch fest tonight...wow!!! Left at 7:15pm. Stopped at Shoppers for some of Kennedy's meds. Came home. Kitchen a mess. Fabe had to run out and get to the west end as the screen door that we have been waiting on is there (only 2 of them!!) he left. I said I am NOT cleaning up the kitchen..(he NEVER comes home to a messy kitchen/house!!) he said "sure" and kissed me good bye. Talked/read with the kids...got them ready for bed...8:30pm they went to bed. Sandra called, she had her baby boy today :) Welcome Austin to the world!!! Might try to see her tomorrow at the Grey Nuns...

I cancelled Kennedys appointment...I want to give her more days then 2 treatments on that med. They called and tried to get me to take her anyhow. They left a message..I was at work...opps!

Ordered my Avon stuff last night :)

Tomorrow I am off. Going to Lisas after I drop off the kids for a pedicure!!! Then, to join Weight Watchers...come on Lisa..we can DO IT!!!! Then, home to tidy for a bit. Then pick up the kids from school and THEN TaeKwon Do for them both tomorrow night. Then bath and shower night...Friday they are going to Fort Mac for the weekend with my mommy and I have BIG plans!!!!

Friday- Girls night out!!!! Nicole, Lisa, And 4 others are going to a movie and drinks/supper

Saturday- Another night out (LP PNO) and Nicole wants to tag along again...and so does Lise!!! So, yeah! Well, Fabe is workind and I NEVER do things! So this is great!!!!

Until tomorrow,

Tara

No comments: