Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Our Saturday!

Well it was a nice day. We woke up about 9:30am. Kennedy and I left the boys up late last night. Her and I snuggled in bed and she fell asleep very quickly! At 1:30 AM Fabe and Mack came into the room and Fabe carried her to bed. Mack went to bed...him and Fabe were playing video games and then watched a movie together. Its so funny, they are SO alike...and Kennedy and I are WAY too alike...we both LOVE to sleep. That girl can sleep anywhere! So we woke up, Fabe left early to work. The kids both came into my bed to snuggle. We got up. Went downstairs they were begging for muffins. Not exactly what I wanna do first thing outta bed so I left it up to them. They baked choclate chip muffins. Then, they went for showers. I had my shower. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh, I dyed my hair Thursday night by the way! I went to the hairdresser for a touch up of my roots and she convinced me to go dark...and DARK it is. Like, its choclate brown DARK. When its wet it looks black..yup, THAT dark!!! but I don't hate it. Actually, I like it. I do want it to fade a little but everyone says that it really brings out my eyes (green) and my skin tone looks much better. So, we'll see. My hairdresser said that if I am unsure about it then she will 'fix' it. But I am tired of the fake blonde hair. The roots look sooo ugly when they grow out...and it always looks so unhealthy! So, I will have roots. For once, LIGHTER roots will grow in. I am a dirty blonde naturally so my hair will grow in lighter...but THAT is when I go to see her and she will add foils of natural colored hair.

So, anyhow did my hair. Got dressed the kids got dressed. We went to Superstore to look for BeyBlades for a gift for one of the boys...no luck. Went to WalMart, no luck. Bank machine, here I come!!!! Both of the boys are getting mola!

Dropped Mack off with his buddies at the theatre. Then, Kennedy wanted to go to a movie so we went together. Then, we went to the library for a good hour. She played on the computer for 10 mins and we read together for about 45mins. She is learning SO many words. A lady came up to me in the library and asked how she already knows how to read!!!! I told her LOTS of reading and following the print! Then, while there..she was hacking really bad (her cough is very bad) and her nose began to run and all over her lips!! (ewww!!) All I had was her sweater so I said "we will wash it" (gross, I know) but I didn't want her walking around the library and she is SUCH a puker that would surely gross her out and make her puke. So, I went to wipe it and she sneezed (EWWWWWWW!!) and she banged into my hand holding the sweater and I knocked her loose front tooth. Out it popped...2nd tooth in a few days! now, she has NO front teeth :)

Then, we went and I let her play at the park at the mall for a while. We ran into the guy who built our house. He was a single, overweight guy. He looked great today (totally lost weight) and was with his girlfriend and her son...he said he couldn't be happier and loves the familly life :)

We picked up Mack. Came home. The kids are helping each other clean their rooms (so smart when they do that) they are done Kennedy's room and working on Macks. I have to say, since *R* left our house it is AMAZING that the kids get along so well. She was always trying to cause them conflict...but anyhow. Mack has ANOTHER party in under an hour to go to. I just wish I could stay home and clean my house. Tomorrow we are going to church at 10:30. THEN, I will come home and clean for the afternoon.

Well better get going, get Mack ready!

Tara

No comments: