Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 02, 2006

siiiiigh

Well here I sit and my computer desk. Yet an another totally INeffective day. I have done nothing. So tomorrow is the day! I am tackling the kids rooms, our room,bonus room and the 2 bathrooms up here. No more doing nothing as I am TOTALLY going to regret it once school starts and dance and what not.

I hate the set up of the furniture up here. We REALLY need to figure something out with it. Feels so I dunno. Boring I guess. So I need to solve it. Usually I am pretty good at setting up rooms and decorating and what not. But this room has me very confused as to what to do with it.

Kennedys room is still all over. And *I* won award for LP's neat freak! Wow. LOL.

So, her bedding is all freshly washed. I need to buy a plastic sheet as she pees her bed waaay to often. (sleep apnea) She still sleeps with a pull up on because of this. But she doesn't want too. But I also don't want her bed all pee smelling. So, I will buy a sheet and if she pees then she pees. What can I do about it. She would rather not pee and is more upset then me when she pees. I don't 'get' how parents can be *mad* at their child when they pee the bed! I never did get that. Like they mean too do it when they are in their UNconscious state! Its like snorning, it just happens.

I am excited to set up the bonus room to make it all pretty. Everything is around the room, around the walls. Its so formal. I was it informal. Comfy. But pretty. It needs paint. Hmm, maybe I will tackle that one. I get sooooo nervous painting tho!!!!

Well anyhow.

~tara~

No comments: