Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 04, 2006

finally some house reno pics!!!!






Isn't it prrrrretty!!!

We USE to have berber carpet up in the hallway, stairs, mainfloor livingroom and the bonus room. Kennedys room use to have some fake hardwood lino...to cut down on dust...but now its all flowy...our bedroom and Macks room is still berber...but
we'll see for how much longer :) The stair case is the main feature. And now, I looove the look of the bonus room. I use to HATE the bonus room. The carpet wore terribly and it just looked so blah up there NOW we are going to paint the wall where the window is and then it will totally grab the human eye!!! We need to get some things on the wall but once we paint we will see. Kennedys rooms isn't much difference however it looks so much more classier in her room now...These guys did SUCH an awesome job!
(if anyone wants their number...let me know..they are doing our basement now too!)

2 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.............

Xeryfyn said...

Looks great! I would love to re-do all of our carpets to laminate/hardwood!