Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 21, 2006

the kids are ready to go...

No pics lately..sorry.

I should have taken some. Today they started their TakwonDo class. They both LOVED it. But they had to run laps and I guess Kennedy coughed the whole time. I am going to tell him next time about her asthma (which it is, not her CF). But I will tell him both, but this is her asthma acting up with activity. I need to get her another inhaler...for things like that so that it can be with her. When it acts up, its a pain!

So they did that. Mack had 2 HOURS of homework to do tonight...Gosh! So did that. Made supper, then off we went. I dropped them off, went to the puppy park with Bandit for a while. Its BEEN a while. Came home, put laundry away..cleaned the kitchen, swept the floors...ran the kids their baths. They had seperate baths, did Kennedys hair...did her treatments and off to bed they went. We didn't even have time to read tonight :( I hate that.

They are all packed up for tomorrow to leave. My mom is picking them up at lunch time from school and they are leaving. Their stuff will be in the garage and they will come over here and get it all after my mom gets them. I am going to get off work earlier (2:30-3:00) and treat myself to an outfit for tomorrow night! Nicole phoned, making sure that we have plans for both the nights :) We do!!! Tomorrow night I can't wait there is like 7 of us girls going to a movie and stuff! Then Saturday will be lots of ladies as well for the PNO for LP!!!! Yeah!!!!

Well anyhow. I am going to lay in bed and read something interesting. Last night it was Digital SLR cameras for Dummies! The night before, Devotions. So yeah, nothing I have on going but a little bit of everything !!!

Tomorrow is Day1 of WW!!!

Tara

No comments: