Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 16, 2006

main floor completed :)

Well, I was busy cleaning after I dropped of my son at his party. Told him to phone when he is done and ready to come home. Was just 'a cleaning away when my friend called. She is going to stop by for a visit. So, she came over. We just hung out in the livingroom (love when ppl stop by AFTER the house is nice and clean!!). So, she was here and Mack called. He wants to sleep over. I told him no. I don't know all of the kids and so I don't want him to sleep over there. He was fine with that. I know this boy...but not from school and while I am very good friends with his mom and I trust that she would know them...I don't know what kind of homes they come from and how they talk. Plus, they are 2 years older then my baby. (and lice is so bad right now, hello! I know, I work in a daycare!!) so yeah. No.
But its 11pm and he is still there. Fabe is going to pick him up now. So he will be happy that he was able to stay so late anyhow.
We are PLANNING for church tomorrow at my friends church.
Tomorrow the top floor needs to be cleaned. Plus, the drywallers will be here and I need to pick out my paint colors for the basement as they are ready to paint soon...yeah!!!!

So, ask me tomorrow if I went to church...

Tara

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Hey Tara! So glad you came to post at TP - I've missed you. Your blog and photos and all are very interesting.