Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, September 08, 2006

Photo shop..




Ihave to say. With my big, fancy Nikon..I really (really) miss my little camera that you can just take the black and white/sepia...Know I have to use Photo Shop...but neverless I was thrilled with some of the results..even ordered them for my little photo album of neat things I have taken pics of..

My butt is sore. I have been going through all my pics before deleting them and playing with them...then I decided to send some to my dad who has been sending me pics off his new camera..but I sent then WAAAAY to big, so I had to use Pixresizer and make them smaller...and so I am wasting time as that is sending right now... I gotta get off here sometime tongiht...LOL!!!

No comments: