Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Will it be a trip to the hospital tonight :?:

Well Kennedy has offically caught the 'back to school cold' and is coughing and coughing and coughing...like every single minute. JUST finished hacking up her afterschool snack!! And, supper! Yummy :( She hasn't stopped coughing. Literally...she has had as much ventolin as I can give her she is still hacking BIG TIME...But what alarmed me, is she blew her nose and (this will be graphic so stop reading if you don't wanna read this....lalallaalalalallallaallalalalaallalalallalalaa)
anyhow..it was very dark green (grass color) and was like slime...so an obvious sign of something not going good in her. So, I can wait until tomorrow which will involve waiting until they return my call (adult clinic is in the morning, I believe) and then the nure will talk to the dr, and will try to get her in and blah blah...or I can take her to a medicentre and tell THEM what she needs and be done with it...She hasn't had to puke from her cough in a VERY long time...thats always 'thee' sign of her sickness when it is bad..she pukes. Her tummy is fine, she is serioulsy sooooo coughing!!!! Grrrrrr!!! And she has been SOOOOO healthy!!!!! :(

The little boy at my daycare, had a fever seizure...they said it happens when they are that little and the fever begins...and continues to rise and the body goes into a shock from it...thats what happened...they took his fever at the hospital and said that it wasn't that high...but they figure it spiked when sleeping (he didn't have it before sleeping, we know that!!) and so who knows. His brother was sent home for a high fever last week...and they both have strep throat which makes sense...so anyhow...he is fine. Wasn't at daycare today but we heard from the family who said that they are just keeping a close eye on him until he is better! Phew....

Other then that, I am working on funding for the high needs children in the centre and it is looking good! I will be able to hire someone soon...for a full time aide position...yeah!!!!! This is HUGE for us!!! I am soooo happy!!!!!

Anyhow, its 7:30 I am pooped.

So later!!

Tara (thanks for ALL of the kind words about yesturday!!!)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

glad to hear the boy is ok :) and too bad to hear about kennedy, i hope it doesn't last long!