Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 28, 2006

no pics, but at least an update :)

Lol!!!!

Anyhow, Wednesday was fine at work. Tuesday night we went and joined the Y!!! So we are now members there :) Wed. Kennedy had dance class...had an easy supper made for the kdis...Stayed up WAY to late talking with Fabe about something... :) Then, woke up this morning...don't have to work Thursdays..(yah!!) so STILL in my jammies!!!! Have to hop in the shower as I have my weight watchers meeting in 1 hour, then I am going to Ikea to find a table for my new pretty scrapbook room :) And, a new couch! Fabe is working. He is off Saturday but he is going to take our old Ikea sectional to the lake for the cabin...my old scrapbook table and our bbq that we got. He is going with a few of the guys from work for the night!!! Mack has sleepovers both nights...so pretty much it will be Kennedy and I. So, we will head to a movie or whatever she wants to do...for some girl time. I don't have much planned for the weekend. The house is still pretty decent so I don't have to clean...that much :)

Well, going to get ready for the meeting and then...pick up the kids. They have Takwondo tonight and its bath night...Mack will have homework...so the night will be pretty fast....work tomorrow until 3pm. Oh tomorrow night I might have to go to my work as we are going to be doing the toddler room flooring in there this weekend. I might go Sunday to help set it up again to make it pretty :)

WISH ME LUCK ON MY WEIGH IN!!!!

Tara

No comments: