Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday...

Well my day has been spent CLEANING and cleaning. And wow, the house looks so pretty thus far. The only thing that I have left to do is our bedroom which isn't that hard and our bathroom. But the floors up here feel so nice!!!!

Last night, we went to Lisa and Vics house for a fire. It was so nice getting out. I didn't leave all weekend. So it was nice. But then we seen gas from where we were parked and I JUST filled up the van earlier that day so we discovered we have a leak in the gastank...grrrr... Anyhow, we got home after midnight and feel fast alseep. We woke up today, both cleaned. And, my mom called and she is just about here. So, we are going to get the groceries for the week and Fabe will get the chidlren from my moms house and take ds for a haircut.

Tara

No comments: