Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday!

So this is the computer area which is where the kids use the computer. Excuse the totes and stuff however it isn't completely done yet. But yeah. This little nook is by the storage room and right outside the guest bedroom...


The hallway from the rec room heading to the bedroom/ and my scrap book space :)


The rec room. Doesn't have anything in it yet as I haven't gotten around to that yet...I will add the final touches when it is all done...It needs to be mopped and the couch steam cleaned


What a day! We got so much done! It was great! Fabe didn't end up going to lake. We started stuff around here and then, thought that we will set up the basement and use the couch for the winter down there (I hate it, but it is only the for the kids down there!!!) and it needs to be steamcleaned as it is super dusty from the drywall dust. But anyhow we set it up down there for the kids/rec room. Its nice to have some extra space. The only thing we need to do down there now is the ceiling and some of the baseboards...but no rush. I am just happy to be able to use it!!!!

1 comment:

Cheerios_Addict said...

Hee Hee... nice computer desk. ;)