Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Yeah, upstairs in done :)

Just have the living room left to do, but supper is ready so it will wait until the children are in the bath!

I was just on Snow Valley website and tomorrow I am going to get their season passes and register for lessons. Also, I have to call around for skiis for them. This year, I am planning many hours to be at the chalet while the children ski (I don't 'do' skiing) but lots of good books will be getting read.

If anyone's children also ski/snowboard let me know and they can go together and we can hang out in the chalet...hmmmm, lots of hot choclate coming my way :)

Tara

1 comment:

Cfmommy said...

I am not sure!!!

Check out their website (snow valley)

Tara