Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 04, 2006

Kennedys rooms...




As I said below, not too much difference however with the dark wood I feel it contrast nicely with the light colors in her room. I love the look of it with her white furniture! Its so nice for her allergies and what not tho. She is allergic to dust, and things like that so we have to ensure that we can sweep. Its REALLY nice that her
furniture is on pads and we can just push everything and its as light as a feather!!!So, it makes cleaning it very simple. Mack opted to keep carpet...as he has a loft bed and when friends sleep over he wants them to beable to sleep on the floor. But
I have really taken a love to this floor so we will see about that :)

No comments: