Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Phew...




I am TiReD!

Stressful day today!

First day of school, then 1st day of school for the kinder kids at my daycare...new kids, whoa!

Anyhow, here's a pic of what my kids looked like today!!!

Beautiful as ever :) Its so funny as Kennedy's kindergarten teacher last year LOVED how Kennedy was dressed all of the time...she would look at her labels and just everyday just comment on what she was wearing. Anyhow, today we seen her and Kennedys outfit was Super cute (and ONLY 5.99 a piece for the top, sweater and skirts...so under 20.00) and the shoes 3.99! So like the WHOLE set oh and the socks for 1.00! *lol* and I seen her and she was like "OMGOsh, *THAT* is the cutest outfit ever!!!!" she said she will have to run over to the grade 1 class to see what she is wearing everyday! Too funny!

Anyhow..Macks outfit and shoes were FORSURE not under 30.00! (did I mention that I got sucked into buying him some Circa shoes for 80.00!!!!!!) 2 pairs !!!! Well he only knows about the 1 pair the other ones will be for his birthday! But he loves Roca Wear clothes so he got the RW on the side of his head (without our permission, of course!) but I don't care...its ONLY hair!

The teachers both seem very nice. Today we had to pick up our neighbors kids as sadly his father (our neighbor, James) his dad died last night... *sad* so we picked them up as well. Got home from work, talked to Lisa who is needing some hugs :( And, Fabe is cooking supper right now...kids are going to HAVE to go to bed earlier tonight and

hopefully me too!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

oh no :( someone died? :( how sad... was it sudden?