Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy Hump Day :)

Today was a productive work day! Gotta love those! Even though I have a 'to do' list totally long I was able to scratch of 3 items!!! Yeah for me! I got the newsletter done as parents begin to ask me for them (opps!) and a few other things. The other things aren't AS important however still need to get done. Other then that, I love that back to school is here for ONE reason...that I get off work early now :) I am able to drop the kids off at school, go to work, pick them up from school and enoy time when they get home. I wouldn't have it ANY other way! I love that I get to be the first ones to see them when school is done (opposed to a sitter, etc). They have been doing well. Kennedy has eaten at least half of her lunch everyday :)

I came home and my mom came over and asked me to take our truck and pick up a patio set that was at Wal Mart for 50.00!!!!! Thats right, 50.00! A glass top, 4 nice chairs...regular price is 140.00! So, I got it for her. The kids weren't happy to have to go anywhere. Came home, had bbq'd chicken, rice and homemade fresh outta the oven buns..the kids played outside for a while. Still are. But I am going to call them in for a bath, reading time and bed...

~tara~

No comments: