Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Scrap book space!!!


This is a space just for me :) I love it. Anyhow, today I set it up again as it was all taken apart from getting the basement done. As I take some nice shots, I am getting them blown up to a bigger print, and I am going to hang my pictures in frames in the basement. Some of the really nice ones, I am going to display around the house. Also, in my little area I am going to get a radio and stuff like that. I love the table. Colette gave me the table yesturday and I was so happy with it. It just looks so nice!!!! I can't wait to scrap book. I use to hall all my stuff upstairs when we first moved here, as this little area was going to be an office space...but I took it over...its a nice little spot for this!!!!

No comments: