Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday night...




We are doing nothing...we will check out Pay Per View and set up for a movie night (popcorn, blankets everywhere, snuggles and cuddles) in the family room (can't wait until the basement is done for these nights!!) but the dog and Kennedy were playing...he jumped up hit Kennedy's loose tooth and knocked it right out...thank goodness for our NEW FLOORS (see archives for pics of them!) and it fell right out...on to the floor. But being dark wood it was easy to spot! Mack is watching TV in his room. They just came in from outside...nights like these I just enjoy being bored. The kids have finally gotten the concept that it is OKAY to be bored. Oh, and the sink is plugged!!!! I think t it was the spaghetti noodles down the garbruator last ngiht...but whatever it is...I can't do the pots up from supper tongiht (oh darn!) I have tried everything to get it unplugged and NOTHING is working. Fabe said he will bring home Draino.
It all drained however when I run the water it just keeps filling up the sink and then takes forever to drain...I have tried baking soda and vinegar...bleach...grrrr...

No comments: