Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 18, 2006

no offense to anyone....

but we are ALL getting behind in our blogging!!!!!

Anyhow!

Today was a super work day! I can't wait to get paid to see how much my new raise has gotten me at the end of the month :)

The day FLEW by! I am busy preparing for a staff meeting for Wednesday night. Tomorrow and Wednesday Fabe is off. He is going to Lisa's house for his pedicure, I go Thursday! We have some insurance lady coming tomorrow. Blah.

Today I picked out the paint for the basement, which is at painting stage already :) Can't wait!!!

After work, picked up the kids. Drove Macks friend home. Went to the paint store picked out the paint...went to Good Will bought 50.00 in dress up clothes for the daycare (Halloween costrumes, but not scary ones!) came home. Ordered (pizza!!)...ate. Cleaned up from supper. Watched tv with the kids...did nothing really. Threw in 1 load of laundry. Put away a load. Gave Kennedy her treatments. Oh by the way, the dr's office called. Kennedys throat swab was +2 for pseudomonas so she needs an inhaled antibiotics. She has an ultrasound tomorrow for her tummy pains...(which made us late today!!!!) so Fabe will have to pick up her new meds (the 3000/month ones!!!) she will be on that for a month. Lovely. She was tired. Wanted to go to bed at 7:30pm so I got her Boost for her and off she went...she was super tired! Mack is up, going to bed at 9pm. And I will lay in bed, reading. Something. Its been a good day, and a nice relaxing night. Love when the house is so clean, that I have NOTHING to do and nothing to feel guilty about not doing!!!! It was pretty messy for along while when the floors were getting done....doesn't feel so bad when they are in the basement now...the floors will be getting done down there next. Then the ceiling then the bathroom....then I can do up my spare room all pretty for guests!!!!

Well, anyhow. Better get mack to bed...

Night!

Tara

1 comment:

Xeryfyn said...

I updated so it wasnt me!!