Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Okay so I did loose SOME weight...

I lost 2.4 pounds this week. I was *honestly* expecting more. I compare from when I joined before I lost the biggest amount in the FIRST week..so I was a little disappointed. But that will NOT stop me :)

I planned to take today as a cheat day. Eat whatever I wanted to eat after I weighed in (noon) then til about 6pm. HOWEVER, I can't do it. I had a handful of animals cracker cookies and that was it...but anyhow....I think that it didn't go down too much as I hate REALLY really really bad the week prior to joining..so I am sure that I gained or was going to gain some so this fended it off...and also last weekend was within my points but junk both nights..(chicken wings, etc!!) so this week I am hoping for a *bit* more...

Tara

1 comment:

Jane said...

Well done you LOSER!!!!! :) 2.4 is GREAT :) 2.4 pounds gone FOREVER!!!! :) Yay for you.....I am weighing in tomorrow (Saturday)....DH is weighing me every Saturday morning. Wish me luck!!!