Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 10, 2006

yes, we let them use a gun...




Yes, the horrible parents that we are...ACTUALLY Mack got the gun from my dad! I freaked but that was also like 3 years ago!!! LMAO! But this was the first time we have let him use it. He has a little hand held one which he uses more often (WITH SUPERVISON PEOPLE!) and shoots out to the woods. Its plastic bee-bee pellets. He is not allowed to shoot any kinds of animals (not even a mouse!!) which are pains out there! But nothing. With Fabe there they target shoot (pop cans, other small objects. But yeah. They like it. We don't mind it. Not a big deal to us :)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

omg you guys are horrible parents!!! (haha)

larson-ritzands said...

the kids that are educated about proper use and handling of these kinds of things won't be the ones that accidentally pick up a gun and shoot someone... because they know how dangereous etc. they really are. i don't think you are bad parents at all, don't worry.