Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF!!!!!!

I love Fridays :) And, even better its Fabes weekend off..yeah!

We WERE going to go to the lake however the kids don't want too. Mack wants to go to Elk Island Park and Kenendys never been so we might go there. Its suppose to be beautiful tomorrow...so we'll see. I kinda wanna go to the lake tho.

Oh yeah, I went to Ikea yesturday and bought some cool plants and pots.

Work, was busy. Lisencing was there today for our yearly renewal. So that was work. Then I got into an arguement with a staff..(we often have conflicts!!!!) and then, the day went better. Anyhow, it was a good day tho. Good report from the gov't. And, picked up the kids. Came home...had some carrots and dip for snack. Have NO clue what I am going to do for supper...(sigh) and looking VERY forward to sleeping in!!!

Anyhow,

Later

Tara

No comments: