Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, September 03, 2006

more pics




Then some more pics (lol) I love that broken down tree one. I was thinking in the fall (the dog park is UNREAL in the fall.) that maybe we will get some family shots there. We can just set up the tripod and give it a try...isnt' it neat!!!!There is another tree, I will find it amongst my pics...but it is soooo nice too. Last year, I took the kids fall pics there. Anyone in Mill Woods who wants AMAZING fall pics GO THERE!!! There are tons of old bridges and stuff. Lots of ppl go that don't have dogs..

There are so many wonderful things to photograph! The kids laugh at me, as we walk along I am like "oh wait, I have to get a pic of that" and they are like "mommy, its ONLY a pinecone!" *lol* they just don't see the beauty in THAT pinecone :) Yet...

No comments: