Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Today...

Well today I have done a whole lotta nothing! I was tempted to for-go my weekend without the kids and drive out to the lake. I am THAT bored. And, it truely isn't simple to stay here in my house as the guys are here working on the stairs and starting to mudd and tape the basement stairs...So, needless to say. I feel like I shouldn't be here in my house. And, the fact that the front door is kept open (which I do not mind, as its easier for them and I don't feel like hearing my chime from our alarm every second) but our puppy keep going outside. Which is rather annoying. I have called most of my friends, they are busy or (of course) can't call back when they say that they will. But, anyhow. So, instead I did what all girls do when they are bored. I went SHOOOOPPPPIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! *lol* I bought a whole bunch of cleaners (I am ADDICTED TO them, but don't worry I don't sniff them!) I bought some for the bathroom, floors, windows, etc..I love them! Then, I found the PERFECT area rug for the bonus room. Its a black shag rug, its awesome. Fabe was like "I wanted to look at Carpet Superstore" I said. "our decor is modern-contemporary we are NOT going to buy some flower-pattern rug!" so he told me to buy this one as *I* am the one with the style (awwww!!!) *lol*

So, I am thinking that I don't have an excuse to not clean up here. They aren't up here doing work. And I will put the dog either outside or put the baby gate up so that he can't go down and bother them. And, have I said how LOVELY the stairs look! WOW! I am super impressed with 'these' guys! IF anyone is thinking about any renovations just ask me for their number..they are soooo good. I am so happy that we went with wood on the stairs too. It looks like a pain in the butt (to do it) but wow~ its beautiful. Don't worry, I will post pics soon you must wait until its ALL done (the stairs!)

I took Bandit to the dog park. Camera in tow. Got some shots of stuff. I love it. Ohhh, and I started a photo album of 'cool' pics or pics that I feel are pretty neat. So, as I was taking pics of things in the woods I was thinking that I can add them to my new album! Plus, at Superstore today I picked up my digital prints. They are so nice!

So, here I am. The dog is crashed from the big walk at the dog park. And, I should do SOMEthing. Fabe has asked for tomorrow off so if he gets it off then we are going to the lake for the night. Plus, we will be there next weekend too as our neighbors are coming out for quadding.

Well, later!
~tara~

No comments: