Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, September 23, 2006

***YaWn***

Can you believe that I JUST woke up at 1:15 PM!!!!!

Its amazing!!!!

Fabe kissed me good bye at about 9:30am then thats all I remember then I woke up and was SHOCKED that it was 1:15pm. It was nice though...plus the guys are working on the basement floors and last coat of painting and so really there isn't much else I could be doing...

Its now 2:30pm I can't believe that I already have to get ready in a few hours to go back out again!!!!

Well, anyhow.. going to take Bandit to the puppy park. Maybe go shopping for something for me to treat myself too...and get ready!

I am going to bring my camera tonight so I will post some pics later!

Tara

No comments: