Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF!!!

Yeah! Its Frrrrriday :)

Today I had to pick up my friends kids from school. So I left work (a very easy fast day at work) and went to the younger boys school, collected him...then to his brothers school...got him...then off to my children's school..got them. I dropped them off at home. We came home. We had a easy supper...onion rings, fries, chicken nuggets and potato patties. We picked out which movies we are going to watch (Love pay per view!!) and we will have a nice cozy evening in together. I have been doing some laundry.

I am aiming to go to church on Sunday. I still would REALLY like to become involved with a church. So, I am going to take the kids. Fabe has to work, so it will be just us. But oh well.

Tomorrow, I will tidy up in the morning. Mack has to be at the theatre at 12:50 for a party then picked up at 4:30pm. THEN, he has a party again at 7pm. So our day will go by pretty fast. Kennedy and I will have to find something to do. I would like to go to Dollarama and Micheals and start buying some craft stuff as we will be indoors however just thought about it and there is NO point in buying it as our basement is ripped apart. I can't wait for it to be done...

The kids are playing a game together on the Xbox. They were given 15mins so its nice to see them taking turns. Kennedy has never played it!!! She is trying the tennis game out.

Well, thats about it. Nothing much is new.

Mom went to Sylvan Lake for the weekend to stay at her friends house...so thats good.

Sunday we have no plans...just hopefully church. The kids need to go to the library and pick out some new books. They haven't been for 1 week or so.

Other then that, a indoor clean up the house weekend.

Next Thuursday they both start their TaKwonDo and just Kennedys dance thank GOD we aren't doing band again this year (no offense Christie) but holy crap...that was hell going 2 times a week all over the city!!!! 2 days a week we are still doing but at least is isn't out of Mill Woods!!!!

Oh yeah, and last night I ate some spinach and guess what the EXACT same bag is re-called!! For Ecoli!! GREAT!!!!!! So, if I suddenly die or get sick....IT WAS THE SPINACH!!!!!! yuck!

Well, I am off...

~tara~

3 comments:

Cfmommy said...

Colette, we are trying out Moniques church tomorrow...do ya wanna come???!?!???! I told her about the Calvary one however she said to try hers as it is much smaller and she said that she just loves it there :) So I said we are in the process of church shopping...but willing to give hers a try too. Its a Chrisitan church with only about 50-70 ppl. ALSO, they are starting the Alpha group (intro to Christianity) on Wednesday night. This is something that I have been wanting to try. Come to think of it, the Calvary one is big I went there for one thing while working at MCS and it was well over 100-200 there. I want something that I get to know ppl and things like that...so let me know.

Call me if you wanna come. And it starts at 10:30am and it is VERY close to Mill Woods!!!

Tara

Christie said...

No offence taken!

I would love to be able to stay within Millwoods.

Colt is doing Navy League (by Kingsway) this year and the other kids are doing band (west end this year)....soooo...no such luck for me! But the kids love it!

Cfmommy said...

Well Colette lets go next Sunday then! I can't make the decision to join one without shopping around. I am interested in the Alpha course tho!!! I really had wanted to take it!

Anyhow, I went to Moniques today and it was pretty good. Much longer then what I am use too, however the place was very friendly and welcoming! But yeah, I would LOVE to check out Calvary. Do ya wanna go next week with me????

Tara