Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, September 25, 2006

Yeah, I know I need pics!!!

Sorry :(

I am just so busy! And I have a WHOLE whack of daycare pics on my memory card that I want to take in to get developed rather then upload them on to my computer and mail them...so...maybe tomorrow I am sneak away from work and go and get them off there...but I have pics to load on here...so don't worry! I will be updating soon!

Today was a good work day (STILL the same staff sick) she will be in tomorrow and a warning will be given.

The day flew by. It was so super easy to eat good at work...as there isn't a full pantry stocked saying "eat me..." every time I walk by it! So, yeah. Fabe picked up the kids after school, I worked later. Came home. Had supper ready for moi! Cooked skinless boneless bbq'd chicken breasts for me...yummy...and I had 1 cup 0f rice, 1/2 cup of stuffing and the chicken which was 11 points! But I had like 16 left as my lunch was super low points!

Then, the kids made some pudding for us for dessert!!!! It was fat free of course!! And only 1 point for 1/2 cup! Which was plenty! So I walked away actually feel SO full and guilty! Isn't that interesting, I walked away feeling guilty. From eating good. I didn't over eat. I was comfortable. but I associate full=guilt. Funny hey!

But no more food for me. I am STUFFED!!!!

Today I ordered a Culligan cooler for work :) I hate tap water and unless I bring like 5 bottles with me everyday I won't get my water in....so I am going to get a cooler there. The owner said sure, she will pay :)

Kennedy's just finishing her treatments, Mack is watching a bit of TV.

Tonight we all watched Americas Funniest Home Videos. Some of them are sooooo fake and dumb. And they end up winning like 10,000.00! Stupid!!!

Well, gotta get them to bed so until tomorrow :)

Tara

No comments: