Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Yup. I did it again....

Joined Weight Watchers. HOPEFULLY for the LAST time...I have joined like 3 times now!!! Every time I have lost like 20 pounds (but gained it back!!!) but enough is enough.

So anyhow. Today I am just going through the sites to find some recipes...but yeah.

Lisa is on it, and Colette So..hopefully we can change up some recipes!!!

Today was a nice day. I went to Lisas for a pedicure..and OMG she did an AWESOME job!!!! If anyone wants one done, she charges ONLY 50.00 for one. It took her 1.5 hours and it was soooo super relaxing in her spa room. She set up a room (flooring, stands, shelves, etc) like a spa! It was sooooo nice...Then I rushed off to WW meeting. Came home, Fabe just got home. Took a look at our new painted (1st coat) basement! Loooove the color!!! This weekend it sounds like LOTS of work will be getting done down there *yeah*.

I have a busy weekend with TWO nights out!!!

Well anyhow...

Tara

1 comment:

Cfmommy said...

thanks Colette!!!!

Tara