Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, September 28, 2006

fall...








I absolutely love fall days like today. The air is crisp and you can SMELL fall. Fall has a smell. I love it. I am planning for all of us, to go to some wooded area..dog park probably and I will set up the tripod and take some pics. Some family pics. Yeah, actually the dog park would be ideal to get Bandit in it too. But anyhow here are some shots of 'things' at the dog park tonight. The kids had Taekwondo and so I took the chance to get out there :) I do (secretly) look forward to winter. I love the warm winter nights by the fireplace...you just naturally feel relaxed for some reason.

SPEAKING of winter. I offically started baking today...oh, I think I said that (???) earlier. But anyhow, I am off Thursdays and so every week I plan to bake something. Being that we are hosting Xmas at our house for the VERY first time...we are in charge of it all...so I am trying to get whatever I can outta the way before it gets too overwhelming. I have to start buying gifts too. With us going away for Xmas I hope that we really stick to a budget. Because with ski passes and ski sets for the children...THATS already a HUGE cost! So, yeah. Plus, Jasper the day after Xmas and ski passes there...its going to be a small fortune this year. But I won't start stressing out about that just yet :)

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! Yeah!!!!!!! As I said, no plans for the weekend...

OHHHHHHH, my wonderful friend Colette gave me a table for my scrap book room! Remember how I said I need to find one!!! Its PERFECT too! Its a black dining-room type table and just PERFECT!!!!! Her wonderful hubby (who is doing the work to our house!) is going to even deliver it for me!!!!!! How sweet :) I can't wait to set up 'my' space!!!! I have mightly BIG plans for the room !!!!!

Tara

2 comments:

Jane said...

Gorgeous pictures...I LOVE that Fall smell too :)

Deanna said...

Awesome pics!!