Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 31, 2008

can you frickin believe it....

Today my dog went back to the groomers for a groom. Guess what, he is itching like craaaazy (again)...sure enough. Checked him...picked out 2 live lice...I am SO SO SO pissed off. So I had to bath him, FIGHT to bath him as he spent 1/2 the day at the groomers today...and try to leave on the shampoo for 10 mins while he is acting like an idiot...omg, I am SOO pissed off.

Thankfully I treated it very fast, but still...its the fact. We pay 60.00 for him to be groomed....then have to buy lice shampoo and spray and vacuum everything and do bedding and etc....its the point of it. So I just bathed him. I will try to see if its all okay. Good thing his fur is super short or else it will be a pain..you know...we won't be going back there ever ever agian.

Thankfully dog lice isn't the same as human lice...thank GOD!!!!!

Anyhow, I'm pissed off....

Oh yeah, this is the same place that he got lice from in Dec...obvioulsy they aren't clean there!!!

4 comments:

7jays said...

Can I ask where? That is so unbelievable! What a pain in the butt to have to deal with and the poor dog...geez.

Sharon said...

Make sure they find out!!! it's good for them to know, they screwed up!

Cfmommy said...

The first time they were like "oh thats really weird, we haven't had a case in months" so then I thought that maybe it was from PetCetera as we had him there...they treated him (after I did) and said they couldn't find anything and they were all nice about it. This time, my dh carried him in, told them that we had a bad expereince and to please make sure that he doesn't go into a kennel with other dogs and so on...sure enough...so obviously its the tools they are using...

gross!

Its Arfin Annies...on 91st.

7jays said...

I guess that I have been so lucky. In the 19 yrs that I have owed dogs, not once have they caught anything from a groomer. And I am pounding (instead of knocking!) on wood here cause my dogs all need to go for grooming in the next month!!