Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday! Sweet!

I'm so happy that the week is ALMOST over..it has felt like a really, really long week. With my sister down last weekend then being super busy this week..its just been crazy! The last 2 nights I have gotten home at 8:30-9:00pm! Crazzzzzy! I've been pooped out.

Wasn't this the week that I said, yeah I can leave early from work???? Yeah...right.

But yesturday I was off at 3:30pm but then I had crap to do..get receipts for the kids for the sports tax credit..Kennedy's gymnastics, dance and Macks soccer. Kennedy is done gymnastics on the 19th..yeah! I love when stuff ends. Thats gives me about 2-4 weeks (depending on how fast the snow melts!) before soccer starts. Kennedy will be playing outdoor soccer along with Mack this spring. Thankfully nothing in the summer.

I have been booking stuff for the summer. So far I have booked Wilderness Village...we had a membership there when I was younger and its a total family campground with pools, horse back riding, parks, etc...its beautiful there. In fact, we spent Christmas there one year! Its year round camping..pretty cool. Plus they have cabins there to rent for pretty cheap. Its about 2 hours from Edmonton by Rocky Mountain House...

Also, I booked Ole MacDonalds resort...never been there but have heard about it...

ANyhow, gotta cover lunch breaks....

Tara

No comments: