Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 17, 2008

Bandit

Bandit on 'gaurd' at the front door...
On gaurd in the bonus room window...
Taking a break, and watching us...




Okay I had a huge thing typed up about my dog and now its gone...I tried to upload it...






Anyhow, all I was trying to say is how much joy Bandit brings to our house and family. Without him, our house would feel so empty! To think about how much I struggled with him when he was just a little puppy. Thankfully we did stick it out and kept him because all of that was hard and difficult but we are really, really enjoying him now. I can go out to my car to get my purse and he still goes crazy when I walk back in...like he hasn't seen me in hours. Anyhow he's a great little dog. He's so loyal. He knows our family routine now and he is so funny when he is tired. I love laying in bed with him at night at first he is snuggly then he gets hot and jumps off the bed...
Anyhow, he still drives me crazy once in a while but overall he is just such a good little boy :o)

No comments: