Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tag! Your it!!!!

I tag all of the readers of my blog to do this:



Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it" and to read your blog. You cannot tag the person who tagged you. Since you cannot tag them back, let him/her know when you've posted your blog so she/he can read your answers

1. While driving I look for animals in case they are lost...and I reassure myself when I don't see one, that the stray population must be going down..only to make myself feel better.

2. I can't read the journal if the sections aren't in the proper order and neatly placed. I hate when Fabe or anyone else grabs it before me because it gets messed up.

3. I hate reading a magazine after someone read it before me...especially if I bought it. But I can buy second hand ones.

4. I always have suffered with cracked and yucky heels...ewww!

5. I wear my hair in ponytails waaaay to often that now my hair is breaking....yikes!

6. I put way to much effort in to keeping my house so clean...but I do looove cleaning it...

7. I know that I should totally LOOSE weight but I just am fine with myself...which makes it worse and then I don't wanna do anything about it, even tho my mom is diabetic...

8. I check almost every night for lumps in my breasts as I fear of finding one...too late.

9. I love the texture of rice pudding...and textures of hard things and soft things.

10. I dont like to wear nailpolish because taking it off grosses me out! Thats rubbing and screaching sound...ugh!!!!

Okay....I'm checking to see who does it....

2 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

#1 -- aw, my husband has a friend who does the same thing. A 40 year old man with kittens that he has found on the street, and he's named them things like Snowball and Peaches LOL.

Jane said...

Lol # 3 is too funny :)

I can't buy second hand books from a used book store but I love looking at them from yard sales :)

It just shows that we all completely mad :)