Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday.

Oh my..what a long day...

I'm tired and I just wanna go to bed...

Today I finished my shopping and did some shopping for Mack (2 new jeans and some shirts!) from Winners..got that all done then I met mom at Chuckie Cheese's. Did that. Came home. The kids did Easter cards for my dad/grandpa Billy. We will mail them tomorrow for him. Then we did eggs.

I'm completely stuffed up and have a horrible cough. When I am sick, I just can't seem to sleep. Brutal.

So I was up off and on since 4am. Yuck! Then I got up up, at 8:30am. Cleaned the house, it gets soooo messy with everyone and the BIG dog in here...moped the floors and everything. Did some laundry.

Amanda came over. She just went out with a friend for 1 hour...told her to be home at 10:30pm as I am going to take a gravol to sleep good tongiht. The kids (Mack and Rikki) are over at the neighbors house...but I will send Fabe over to get them. The boys (nephews) are down in the basement sleeping...my mom is sleeping over tongiht with them down there....full house.

Tomorrow, Fabe's parents and brother are coming over for Easter dinner that my mommy is cooking.

I just feel crappy. Fabe ran out to get me some Tylenol cold as I only have daytime ones left and I will be damned if I am going to take them...I need to SLEEP!!!!! Easter bunny will be here in the morning so I am sure we will be up EARLY....yuck!

Happy Easter Everyone!

Tara

2 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

Sick again? My gosh, you're certainly had your share. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Oh, and..

Tag! You're it. See my blog for details.

Jane said...

Feel better soon! I hear answering 238 questions can cure coughs and colds ;)

Happy Easter!