Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 17, 2008

Kennedy's clean room!

My cherished Teddies set...I started saving them before Mack was born then turned it into his collection and then after Kennedy was born it became her collection...its still 'mine' but I can share :o)


Her window seat, that she use to use as a desk area...I put a stop to that and turned it into a little nook for storing her teddy bears...it turned out looking cute!





I bought these baskets at Dollarama thinking that they would be perfect to hang on her walls to display some stuff..they turned out looking really good!





I love the look of them...they are perfect for storing nail polish, make up and hair stuff...they look pretty enough too










Her little memory area...some really special stuff that needs to be kept outta reach from her and her friends...













Hannah Montana fan...can you tell???????Her tv/karokee area...





Her room...I just love it when it is clean...





Yup, a whole-lotta-stuff in the room














Finally its clean!!!!!!
















Only 1 large garbage bag full, actually thats not too bad. But she had JUNK everywhere!!!
















So now its clean.







This is why Mack doesn't have so much stuff as her. He was smart and packed all him memory stuff into bins and they are being stored in the basement. Her room has easel, couch set, crap, crap and more crap. He keeps his room simple and clean. He also doesn't play with stuff, where she does. Plus, she is very much so into crafts...so yeah its just bound to be a mess!

No comments: