Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

I am at work.

I will be leaving about 3:30 to see the kids for a while...then I will head to moms house to drive with her to Rexall...I can't wait to see Martina McBride. Last night I had a break down. Not usually do the kids 'drive' me...but last night I was sooo upset with Mack. He had a math assignment due and he has been working on it, for a few hours here and there. I asked him the night before 'what do you have left to do?" he said 'just glue the pics on' so I let him have 1/2 hour on the computer. Then, last night he sat at the table for ever and then I asked him what he is doing. He is drawing more pics...I thought he only had to glue them on???? No he still had more to do..then I asked for the assignement sheet he doesn't have it...at school. Then I went to write a note to the teacher in the agenda and saw that he has a past due on getting his science test signed, which is 60%...finally I got annoyed...then saw that he had a story that still needed to be recopied into a good draft...I was stressing!

So I took the damn keyboard out of him room until he gets back on track..no computer. Plus, I told him if he has anymore past dues or 'forgets' anything he will go to bed 1 hour early..I was soooo annoyed. He showered and I sent him to bed. Woke him up at 6am to do his good copy for LA and so we'll see how it goes handing in his math...he still obvioulsy needs lots of reminding from me..he's not there yet.

Anyhow, I watched American Idol...went to bed. Woke up showered and got refreshed and started the new day :o) Told him I only want him to try his best..I don't care about A's but at least put the effort in..he 'got' me. They walked to the bus.

Fabe called, told me about a quad he sees for Mack...did he not learn anything about saving money yesturday????????

I'm getting a sort throat and feel like I am going to be having a nasty cough. My chest feels kinda 'burning' and my throat...how can I possibly even think about being sick again??? My God!

My sister called this morning on her way to work...she said "are you excited for your house to get trashed?" greeeeeeat! So yeah....she will be down tomorrow.

And, thats about it...

Tara

No comments: