Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 24, 2008

1.How do you most often wear your hair? down now, only because I wear ponytails too often and its causing my hair to break...lovely.

2. What do you like better: Sledding or Swimming? Probably swimming...

3.What is your favorite thing for breakfast? waffles with strawberries and whipping cream!

4.Lunch? Since I am at work, I rely on Smart Ones by Weight Watchers..

5.Supper? Hmmmmmmmm, I would say cream of mushroom soup with meatballs and rice...pretty simple..

6. Is one of your siblings married? My sister is married...yes

.7.Have you ever been on a rollercoaster? yes, Calaway Park one.

8.Do you like to wear Hoodies? sometimes

9.Have you ever seen an ocean? Yes.

, 10. Where would you rather go: England or Australia? Australia, because it is suppose to be super hot in the summer , and I love the heat!

!11.Tell me something about you that I don’t know? I'm actually probably suffering with OCD...;o)

.12.Do you want to get married someday? No, it took me 16 years to finally do it!!!

13.How many TV’s are in your house? 6, too many!

14.What’s your favorite hymn? don't know right now.

15.Which one would you rather learn to play: Guitar, Banjo, Piano or Violin? piano

16.How tall are you? 5'7

17.What is the prettiest thing you have ever seen? People helping others out...

.18.Describe where you live and what it looks like: We live in a 4 year old house...2 sotrey. Its decorated modern and hosts that things that I love...

19.How many bedrooms is in your house? 4

20.How many rooms are in your house? 15?

21.What’s in your basement? Rec room, bedroom, storage room, laudnry room and my scrapbooking room.

22.Do you keep your room clean all the time or is it a mess? most of the time its tidy.....sometimes it gets a mess.

23.Is your room cluttered or empty or neither? a mixutre.

!24.Do you wish you could have your own room? No way!

25.What do you do for fun with your siblings? Shopping...for our children's clothing.

26.Do you get mad easily? yes

.27.Do you cry a lot? nope.

28.Do you like tuna? yes

29.How many mosquito bites do you have on you? none now, ask me in a few more months.

30.Do you like talking on the phone? yes, I love it.

31.Would you rather hang out with a group of girls, boys or mix? girls.

.32.Is your mother pregnant right now?Maybe!

33.Would you rather go back to the Oregon trail or the Cherokee Indian trail of tears? Oregon Trail

34.Are you part anything?(Like, Indian,.Irish, and so on)??? Metis.

.35.Do you prefer to Email or write letters? Email, all the way!

36. Do you like going to weddings? sometimes.

37.What was the last wedding you attended? mine

38.How many aunts and uncles do you have? can't remember

39.Are you mad at one of your siblings right now? No

.40.If you got in trouble and you were given a choice for punishment which would you choose: Not seeing any friends for a month or nocomputer for a month? no friends.

.41.How many times have you gotten in trouble? no clue. Not lots.

42. When was the last time you went out of town? Um, Does Leduc count?

43.Do you like to play inside or outside better? outside

44.Do you like to listen to music? in the car.

45.How tall would you want to be if you could choose? I like my height

46.Do you want to have a big wedding when you’re older or a small one? I always knew that I wouldn't have a big 'to do' as I am just not like that.

.47.An inside wedding or an outside? Outside would be ideal.

.48. What is your favorite DVD? No clue.

49. When your older do you want to live in the country or city? Country would be nice.

50. How many penpals do you have??? none, just a Secret Sister from Lp.

51.What is your favorite saying that you’ve made up? "its not what you say, its how you say it!"


Thats all that I can do for now Jane!

Tara

No comments: