Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday.

So the weekend is behind us now.

Today, my sister set out about 10:30 am. She picked up her nanny from her friends house and off they went.

Today, I re-cleaned the house again..did the floors AGAIN!!! lol. But it is all clean now. I just have a few loads of laundry to put away. I finally had time to fold some socks and underwear and put that all away. Its almost 6pm and Kennedy has already had her bath...and for the first time in a long time...I'm actually bored. Weird. I was thinking about going down to sew some baby wash clothes for Amanda...she is due in May. She is 29 weeks and wears her jeans still...size 1 jeans...she is sooo tiny. She has a tiny little belly. I'm going with her on March 11th for her ultrasound...hopefully she can find out what she is having so she can start to prepare for it. She hasn't been doing much to get ready...as she said that she wants to wait on the sex of the baby...she has a few things..but thats about it..hopefully she can pull it together and get it all ready...

I've already cleaned the basement from them. I am not going to wash the bedding, because they will be back in 3 weeks anyhow for a week. So I am going to leave the playpen set up and the spare room as is...because no one else should be coming to stay and if they do...I have clean bedding in the closet.

I'm trying to get on line to WebCT to check my first assignment mark but I can't get on it...how annoying...I better get reading that book too...ugh. Just when you think that you have some time to do hobby things, something else always comes up. But my big assignment is due March 20th so I better get a move on it...

Well, I better go...

No comments: