Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday...

Wow what a busy day again!

Today I worked. Then picked up Rikki from school, Brenda called (nanny) and said that I needed eggs and bread. So I went to Sobeys and got that. Came home, the kids wanted to play outside (nephews) so I offered to watch them while Brenda had a 'break'. Did that until 6:00pm then came in, I had supper in the slowcooker so we had beef stew and buns. Then the boys wanted to jump on the trampoline so I thought that I should take the opportunity to pick up doggie crap in the backyard (LOVE this time of the year!) so they jumped...then I came in and left them out....swept and mopped the floors, packed the kids lunches, made a bedtime snack for the kids (straberries, cantelope and giant goldfish crackers) then they came in...they ate. Cleaned the kitchen (again) then came up here to finally relax...

The kids are going to bed soon. They are tired. And I am looking forward to relaxing in bed. I am so sad that it is suppose to snow again...man oh man. But if you look at the 2 week forcast then at least there IS hope in sight!

Well anyhow...later!

Tara

No comments: