Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 31, 2008

The weekend...

Well the weekend has been crazy busy!

My sister came home Saturday morning. It was soooo nice, they left in the afternoon...even nicer. My was there and we went to Winners and then trailer (travel) shopping/window shopping. We are considering buying a new trailer, just not 100% certain at this point tho. Our trailer is old but we fixed it up and its pretty modern now...but it only sleeps either 2 adults 1 small child and 1 adult/older child. And the small child is a bed that we made....that is easy to set up but its just not totally fitting our family anymore...thats all. I do love our trailer tho. I totally shopped for it last year and fixed it up. We ripped up the horrible pink carpet and put down lino. Its pretty nice now. Plus, its a light weight trailer meaning a minivan can even pull it...but anyhow...we'll see (anyone trailer shopping?) So, we will see. We did find an amazing one that would be perfect for us...so we'll see....in a way I hope so, in another way I don't care. I am looking forward to Fabe pulling it out to Miquelon for me for a week with the kids while he is working...plus we have a few camping trips book. So we'll see...

Saturday night we went to our neighbors sisters house. Our neighbors we are really close with and Fabe did his sisters cable as she just moved...and they all hit it off. She invited us to come to her house with the kids for a hockey party. So we decided to go. And I was really glad that I did. Usually I would have told him to go ahead but I went. We got home late with the kids 1:30am! Fabe extended him night of having a few too many beers and stayed in the garage with our neighbor James and the his BIL. It was a pretty good night.

Sunday we slept in until close to 11am!!!!! Then we got up, cleaned...Fabe was out in the garage most of the day and the kids drove their quads around for a while.

Sunday, Rikki came over and she will be staying with us for the week as she is in the same daycamp as the kids. Sunday night we relaxed for a while.

Monday, I took the kids to the daycamp. They are missing Friday as my mom is taking them to Fort Mac for Braeden's 5th birthday. They will go to her house Thursday night...

My friends son, Darius is staying with us as of today...she dropped him off at daycamp this morning and today I will be picking him up after camp.

This week is spring break at daycare...so it should be good.

Well until later.

Tara

No comments: