Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, March 07, 2008

Frrrrriday!!!!

Yeah ;o)

I had an EXCELLENT day today! Because guess what???????

I am taking 1/2 of June (to prepare for summer) and july and August off work!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo happy!!!!

Today I talked to my boss and she agreed, as long as I PROMISE to come back in Sept. So I've been dreaming about this all day now. I will go in for about 3 hours a week just to assist with the maintaining of everything..And thats all..of course I told her if she is ever really stuck I will come in too, but she said for me to work hard on getting what needs to be done...done and it will be no issue! Yeah!

So of course, thats a huge relief for me as I was starting to worry about filling the kids up with daycamps, etc even though they don't want too. She told me I can do this every summer if I want...all the more reasons to STAY put!

Anyhow, I got home and 2 of the neighbors were out there talking to I chatted with them too for a while. The Fabe came home...he joined us. Now him and the neighbor, James are going to take out their quads for a ride. The kids are enjoying nachos and salsa...we are all in underear and tshirts as the bottoms of our pants are all wet from the slushy stuff.

Well anyhow....better run along...

Tara

No comments: