Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday...

Today we had an appt at the bank to renew the mortgage. Anyhow, I always walk away feeling like 'we aren't doing enough with our money!'...every few years I stress out about it...so we will be investing more, saving more and blah blah blah. The guy was telling us about credit cards. Ok, I have to admit that I do have 6 of them...HOWEVER I am very good with control of having them. I have a Children's place one...but with no balance. Same with Zellers, Sears, American Express, 2 Visa's and I just cacelled a master card...but I have low low low debt on them (my Visa I do use pretty often, and some months I do carry a balance on it) but he told me to close them all down..he said since you don't use them...then why have them? But I think that they all serve a purpose. I am good with buying something on it to save 10% then I ask her to make a payment right after...but still he said get rid of them...so we'll see ;o)

I got outta there and to work at 12:30pm, and worked only until 4:30pm. Came home, Fabe was out with the neighbors talking so I joined them...Fabe just made us supper so we're gonna eat then....I will slip into something more comfy (lol, pj pants and a tshirt of Fabes)...American Idol is on tonight...yeah!

Tomorrow, I have a concert. Martine McBride...I LOVE her. My mom and I are going. So Fabe will be able to do the last gymnastics class....then Thursday is when my sister comes down. Thursday I will be leaving work early...yeah.

We still have the taxes to get done and our crimial record checks...to do respite on a weekend a month...

so much

Tara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady!

I love it when some guy behind a desk at a bank tells me what is good for me! LOL

Do you guys invest in the stock market at all? We've gotten hooked on it, if you dabble in penny stocks, you can make a few $ here and there and it's fun too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cfmommy said...

Okay who removed their post????? I hate when people leave me hanging?!??!?!??!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I screwed up and posted twice and removed the second one. I'm such a nerd sometimes! LOL