Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday!

This feels like a horrible long week. But today its Friday and its almost over!!! yeah!!!!

Anyhow, last night we did MillWoods Christian School. I love love love that school BUT they don't bus and we live quite the distance from it. Sure, its great for us for now with my hours. But what about in 2-4 more years?? Who will pick her up and take her home????

The other option is the Catholic school which is right near our house. Alot of the neighbors children go there and it would be much easier to get her there and home as they bus. The school day is shorter...which might mean taking Thursdays off as they are off at noon..(but thats okay!). The brand new junior high is really close to the house too. Just means that we are NOT moving from the area...because I refuse to move their schools in older grades. I feel sorry for moving Kennedy but thankfully she is only going into grade 3 and still has lots of time to meet new friends....so we'll see. We have to move here though. Did you know, grade 2 and not ONE field trip??? sad. Indoors recesses are spent walking the halls...she has to stand in line to get her enzymes at lunch time, not allowing her time to eat her lunch...unrealistic expectations for the chidlren...its just crap there. So I have to get her out of there...she will be happier. The good thing is that she has frineds there, but she doesn't go to their houses or anything like that now...so I mean she isn't close-close to them yet...

I'm leaving work a little earlier today to go to the movie theatre with Kennedy. We still aren't sure what we are going to do after the movie so we'll see...I wouldn't mind checking out Children't Place as well Mack needs some new jeans so I might hit some stores at South Common. We'll see.

My mom is taking the kids forsure tomorrow night but I think even tonight...after my hectic week this will be great for moi! I just can't wait to totally clean clean clean the house..isn't it pathetic that I LOOK forward to that???

I'm wondering if I should take off all of June now too? I will speak to the owner today...I know that I have said it 10000 times, and I will be saying it 1000000000 more times...but I am SO looking forward to spending the summer with the kids. I love my breaks (weekends) from them...but I'm not into long periods without them. So many of my friends and people I know can't wait to send them off for long periods of times but I can't. They haven't and probably won't go to summer camps...I am not against them but I don't like the idea of them going to them...I would rather use up every minute while they are young enough to spend time with them. These are the days that we will never ever get back. They are so special today and tomorrow. I love the MEMORIES with them. I cherish my memories regarding my childhood and I just want to create the best ever ones for them. I hate September when they return back to school....it almost feels like I am losing them...I'm really struggling with Mack going to junior high because it justifies that he is getting closer and closer to being a young adult...

Anyhow. One of the staff's here father in law past away yesturday. She is more shocked them anything because she wasn't expecting him to die...she is a strong lady who never ever cries or gets upset and seeing her bawling...ugh, brings tears to my eyes. I hate when others are hurting...who doesn't? I just feel so sad for her. I would like to send her flowers.

Speaking of flowers. I have decided that they are so cheap to send to someone. My friends mom has been in the hospital for a few days now. Did you know that I have NEVER send flowers to anyone??? So I decided that I will send them for any reasons now. I have GIVEN flowers...but its so nice to get them at work or home...being delivered feels so much better ;o) So I sent some to my friends mom...it was so cheap considering how much it may have made her happy. I think it was a plant actually, I told the lady just something that a senior would like. Like they say, its the thought that counts. But I have someone in mind to send them too next...I just need to get the details. She would be very happy...so I will try to do it every few months for someone..and my mom is on the list soon :o)

Anyhow, I should go..work to do.

Tara

No comments: