Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Braeden and Matthew.

Mr. Braeden...
Baby Maffy.. (Matthew)


My nephews are so cute. It was really nice having them here. They are so funny! Braeden is almost 5 years old (in April). He is in a preschool program and will begin kindergarten in Sept. Crazy. He is so smart and advanced for his age. He loves letters and anything to do with school. As well, he is such a nice boy. Last night at McD's there were some children who were playing and told him 'be the bad guy' and he stopped and said "lets just be good guys, lets not let there be any bad guys"...as well he is an awesome older brother. Matthew is 2.5 and he is demanding. You can tell very much so, that he is the 'baby' of the family...he still sleeps in a crib and he's just their baby. But his speech is utterly unreal. He knows all of the colors, and you can carry on a full converstaion with him. He asks you questions... "is this pretend fruit or real fruit?" things like that...he is SO smart...the way that he walks is so cute. He is a very cute little boy in action. But when he wants something, he wants is NOW!!!!! He sleeps in a playpen at my house, and he crawled out of it the other day...for his nap and said that he wants to sleep on the bed. I told my sister, maybe he is ready for a bed and she said 'nope, not until summer'...lol. She said she isn't ready for that...lol. Oh my!
Anyhow, it was a great visit with them

No comments: