Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday!

I feel a lot better today. My throat got soooo bad last night...ugh. I finally took a tylenol, gravol and antibiotics and went to bed at 9pm. I slept right through the night...thankfully. I have to take the tylenol every 4 hours forsure otherwise it really, really starts to hurt.

Today we cleaned the house...laundry needs to be done but aleast its mostly clean...feels much better.

We are all showering and getting ready for the movie, at 4pm. We are going to see "College Road Trip" it looks pretty funny! So the 4 of us are going, we haven't done that for so long...so it should be nice...

Work tomorrow...but thats okay...I have the middle of June to look forward too and I am not going to complain anymore :o)

Tuesday I am only working until noon, as Amanda has her ultrasound at 1pm that I am going to with her...hopefully she will find out what the sex is :o) As well, they want to see why the baby is soooo tiny...she's now 31 weeks..wow. And she has gained 6 pounds and measures 25 weeks...so a little behind...but still....she is SO super tiny...I will try to sneak a pics and post it of her tummy!!!!!Her story is kinda sad, her life story. But she has lots to prove to child welfare about her parenting, and I am hoping that we can work on that together...if she doesn't, then the consequences might not be good for her. Anyhow, this is a story that I will be following up with...and for the record she is aware and a reader of my blog, and she is over 18 years old...in case those of you who may be concerned...

So, we better go get ready....

Tara

No comments: