Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Monday, March 17, 2008

Favorite things around home...

Fabians jerk-chicken....hot-spicy but soooooo yummmmy :o()
Okay, I stole the idea from the link that Susan posted but I stole the idea of the little paper trims for lunches. But I love making healthy lunches for the kids. I don't like the labor of packing lunches or being rushed but I do love when I get time to prepare a totally healthy lunch...I'm totally hooked on the link that Susan posted on her blog...I use tons of containers but I didn't use the muffin liners...they just add to the lunches...
Kitchen Aid!!!! LOOOOVE it and use it every week forsure!!! yesturday I made muffins....so thats why its 'yucky' I didn't just not wash it ;o)

This I bought at a silent fundraiser. Icecheeks made them, they are ceramic and the set is just beautiful!!!!!!



This set (man and lady) we bought in Cuba...I just love knowing that it was handmade and its so different!


I have a couple of these fake trees with a pack (or 2!) of twinkly clear lights...I love plugging them in...it feels instantly so soothing in here.





Just some things around the house that I love...




No comments: