Hey, I'm Cfmommy!

I hope you will enjoy my blog! Come back often, and I LOVE comments :o))))

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday!

Happy Sunday :o)

Last night I went with some ladies from the clothing club we saw "Be Kind Rewind" it was okay. Actually it was a 'stupid-funny' movie but it was okay. At the end, I was like 'oh my God, did I just watch this for 2 hours?' kinda funny.

Then we went to OPM for drinks. I ordered a slushie drink and it was like a snow cone, once you drink the juice the good taste of it is gone...so basically we paid for the big cup of ice....

I slept in today until 10:30am! Thankfully! The house is nice and quiet...the kids are at my moms house. Kennedy's room is a total disaster so I will like to clean it up and get rid of junk...

My sister is coming down on Thursday...then leaving Friday. The weekend my mom and I have the kids on the weekend to watch as the nanny is going to her firends house. So I might keep one and my mom will keep the other one...I would prefer her to keep Matty as he is younger and more needier and at least if I have Braeden then I will be able to do things without worrying about a naptime and stuff....then Monday I work. I was going to have a day off while they were down but then I am not sure if I will now...My sister comes back from Mexico on Saturday and then they will head home for the Sunday. Then spring break! My mom is taking the kids to Fort Mac the first weekend of April...being that its our anniversary I'm not going to go.

Well I'm gonnna eat breakfast.

No comments: